- White Paper: "How To Cultivate Gravitas"
- "How to Build a Relationship of Mutual Trust"
- "What Fear Are You Trying To Overcome?"
- PowerPoint - is it really the loaded AK47?
- "How To Command The Room: Get People To Turn To You"
- "Learned Helplessness" And The Benefits Of Fear!
- "Dumb Little Man And His Tactics To Secretly Influence And Persuade"
- "The Four Survival Fears"
- "Like As The Waves Make Towards The Pebbled Shore.........."
- "JK Rowling And The Benefits Of Failure And Imagination"
Tag Archives: gaining influence
In a TV programme (Grand Designs Abroad) I came across about a year ago, 2 hard-up artists were rebuilding a house in Puglia, Southern Italy themselves. They were learning how to build whilst on the job. I watched fascinated when … Continue reading
As a friend once said, “Love is a gift. Trust has to be earned.“ So how do you know when someone trusts you? In academia, in business and in life, your reputation is built on trust. A high level of readiness … Continue reading
As a leader, your role is to get people to follow you. You will win your first agreement because you are trusted – you will have convinced people to believe you, believe what you say is true, to believe in … Continue reading
I was in an excellent discussion last Wednesday with my fellow members of Bizlinx in the glorious surroundings of the World Heritage Site at Blenheim Palace. We were sitting in a beautiful room, the Malplaquet, overlooking the formal gardens where … Continue reading
I have two greyhounds. We go out every morning to our local park, meet other dog owners and walk together around the perimeter. A few mornings ago, just as I was leaving, I spotted a dark veiled figure. As the … Continue reading
It struck me this afternoon that you’d be interested in one of the very powerful ways to win strong relationships with the people around you. One of the great secrets to achieve influence is to make people feel good when … Continue reading