- White Paper: "How To Cultivate Gravitas"
- "How to Build a Relationship of Mutual Trust"
- PowerPoint - is it really the loaded AK47?
- "How To Command The Room: Get People To Turn To You"
- Presenting For The Plain Terrified!
- "Like As The Waves Make Towards The Pebbled Shore.........."
- "What Fear Are You Trying To Overcome?"
- "The 7 Factors That Make You A Leader........"
- "JK Rowling And The Benefits Of Failure And Imagination"
Monthly Archives: March 2012
I was lucky enough to be invited to give a workshop – “Influential Presentation Giving” – to members of The Chartered Institute Of Marketing on Tuesday. I made the (I think) very good decision not to use PowerPoint. As research … Continue reading
I have laboured for several days over an article to encourage those finishing writing their doctoral theses at the Institute of Biomedical Engineering, Oxford University to my “Developing Influential Presentations” and “Developing Influential Networks” seminars. The Institute recognises that their … Continue reading
I’m lucky enough to have emails from kind readers wanting to connect and chat. So I was grateful to receive an email today from Larry Dignan who linked me to an article of his. Have a look at these extremely … Continue reading